I've been sailing too long and too far, temporary stayed over without having any intention to stay in a little longer.
Over past two and half year I met a lot of random men and I'm going to tell you about them. Some were ridicilous stories, few were headache, the rest of it was, hmm I have nothing to tell.
#1 Man, a doctor
I met him at dating apps called CoffeeMeetsBagel about two years ago. His office was next to mine so we decided to have a meeting at Kopi Kenangan. He arrived first, I thought he was a gentle because he was willing to wait for me. When I arrived and took a look around, I found out that he had not arrived yet, ughh. I texted him and NO RESPONSE. Was I being ghosted at the first meeting? Fifteen minutes later, I got a text from him and hahahaha he was a man sitting next to me. He charged his phone far from him. You must be think how stupid I was, but his profile picture didn't look the same, trust me this time. (Ups, his real face was fine. Hmm generaly handsome).
We had a little talk (he interviewed me actually) about what I do to how's my family to what future goals I have. But sorry guys, I have to cut this fucking shit. I don't mean to be rude, but come on, HE OFFERED ME AN INSURANCE. I N S U R A N C E ! ! ! Yes, that doctor left his degree to sell insurance. I sat there for two hours listerning his products, how pathetic I was. I still laugh at me right now.
#2 Man, an entrepreneur
Remember my first experiment? A part of this one was a part I didn't get from last ex ; his family accepted me. I remembered when he invited me went to a home galary or offered financing my dream business. He asked about the future with him and imagined me as a housewife taking care of children. He used to believed I was the right one capable of doing anything. Being with him, I could leave my job, he was kind of an escape. Although he wasn't a prince charming type, but at least I could see the gate of my empire.
He left his ex for me and I left him because of it, tho. A few parts of me were a few parts he didn't get from his ex ; religion, accepted by his family, and race - chinese. Months later I found out he was into my friends. Yeah, friendS, plural. Once he said to my friend "Why do you reject me? I am rich, you can have more than enough. What is my weakness? None" Oh hell babe, he was totally absence when our Greatest God wishpered us a word "thinking", he was out of his mind, speechless. More, I found his gulty about his lies yet I accepted his apology.
Btw, he still contact me sometimes. Still, out of his mind.
#3 Man, IT engineer.
Another hello from CoffeeMeetsBagels again. He asked my number and I gave him my LINE ID. I didn't give a fuck because he mostly texted me at midnight. One day he begged to call me around 10 and voila, he was an extroverts. We're on the line for two hours and had a meet a day after. Technically, I didn't want to go there but that one come to the place at 2 pm. It was a work day, what was he doing? Ugh, I decided to come, after office hour obviously.
We went to a parking lot, going straight to the sexy black pajero sport over there. Okey another rich one, I thought. I was heading right to that pajero, and taraaaa, his car was next to the pajero, my hope was drop down till the ground .-. I guest it was a jazz, full of sonic wallpaper. Who's the hell this dude, how freak he is. I didn't know what's going on. oh Jezz, first impression? big no no.
That was on PSBB mode, he just drove me around South Jakarta and we had dinner at McD, drive-thru btw. I didn't like him, too touchy. I payed the McD and he didn't even ask how much he should pay, at least his portion :'( If he was willing to pay, I wouldn't accept it either. Well, just another stupid me wkwkwkwkwk Next day, he asked me to living abroad with him. "Sorry you're not the one I want to live with", I replied and deleted his contact. Bye CoffeeMeetsBagel ~
#4 Man, an influencer
HAHAHAHAHA I told you it's unbelievable, lol. I'm his subcriber since years ago, a big fan. At early 2021 I got a pop up regading his video on my youtube's notification. What a surprise because his audience isn't as much as years before. I stalked his instagram, he has million followers but the number of the viewers is too low. In fact, his comments and likes is lower than 5% of his followers recently.
In short, I sent him a DM and as I expected, he replied my DM then we moved to whatsapp. I never meant to get to know him more at the first place so that I rarely replied his texted. Days by days, weeks by weeks, and we met after months. I was curious about him. He is lovely, persistant, and sharing a little of his private life to me. I recognized honesty for the first time through his eyes. I love the way his lips trying to communicate in my language. He was the one I truly fell for during my sailing so that I wanted to stay in honestly. I lost him. I broke my heart for no reason, for someone unreachable.
We don't have many stories sadly.
#5 Man, . . .
Told you, I have nothing to tell about the rest.
Go read I'll Tell You About Me ;)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar